seeking info on Yerkes & Finan Wood Working Machine Co.

I am looking for info on the Yerkes & Finan Wood Working Machine Co. of St. Louis. They were somehow related to the Hall & Brown Wood Working Machine Co., also of St. Louis, but their history is unclear. I'm a regular contributor to the Old WoodWorking Machines site, so I'm aware of the info available there.
I own machines made by both Y&F and H&B and would be interested in info on either. I'm particularly interested in literature; catalogs, brochures, letters, etc. Thank you for your time.
Mike Vinton, IA
http://home.mchsi.com/~mburian/machinery.html