Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210

Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210

I am looking for the manual for this Radial Arm saw, does anyone have it?

it is identical to this one:

you can scan it great, otherwise I could pay to have you copy it and mail it to me.

OR does someone know where I might be able to order a new one?

Chris

Reply to
ACHOWALOGEN

I might have it. Have to check the model #. How quick would you need it?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin L. Bowling

Have you tried calling Emerson Electric, I have an olcer model than that one and obtain a xerox coping from them in a few day free.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

shows 2 owners manuals after entering the part and selecting Unit under the parts list column. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

you email the seller and offer him a few bucks he would copy and send it to you.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Thanks Everyone... As Frank susgested, I contacted the seller of the e-bay saw, and he copied and is sending me the manual for a small mailing fee. On another note, the guy I purchased the saw from told me about the recall on the Blade Guard. After looking into it, I am getting the Kit in 2-3 weeks, it comes with a New Guard Assy, and a new Table top! Go Figure! And everything else you might need if your table is missing or gone.

Chris

Thanks for that, Chris. Mine was the wrong model to use the manual but it is part of the recall. Who'da thunk it?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin L. Bowling

I'm only 9 years late in responding. I do have this manual. Let me know if you still want it and I'll email it to you.

Reply to
Duke