Dayton 15" vert. bandsaw. Does anyone have one? Oil or Grease in gearbox?

I bought a Dayton bandsaw off Craiglist that looks a lot (but not exactly) like this:

saw in the link is a 15" welded-frame 4 speed saw. I think it is a somewhat generic because it looks like a similar Palmgren and Woodtek

15" saw. The saw I got is indentical looking, but has only 3 speeds: 80/150/200 FPM. It does not have a "wood" 3000FPM speed like the Dayton 6Y002 (that's OK because I want it only for metal). Mine is a model 6Y002B and has a gearbox with a nipple on top. The gearbox provides only a fixed reduction so speed changes are still by shifting a belt on a 3-step pulley. Does anyone know if the gearbox takes grease or oil? I'm also curious how the 4-speed 6Y002 handles 3000FPM. Does it use only belts and no gear box?
Reply to
lens

Call Grainger @ 1-800-323-0620, they will be able to answer any questions that you have and supply you with a manual.

Reply to