Scribing tool...Help me find it.

A couple years ago, I worked with a guy that had a couple heavy duty aluminum scribing tools. These had a felt tip, with replaceable cartridges. They were ideal for scribing dark laminates. I don't recall ever seeing a name on the scriber, and I can't call the fella, for he passed away last year. I have Googled, and have yet to find what he had. Anyone ever seen these, and if so, do you know of a company I could order from? Any help sure would be appreciated.
Josh
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

a magic marker?

Josh wrote:

I made one and used an ink cartridge from an old HP plotter.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
See if this might work instead. It is the new sharpie for dark surfaces.
http://www.sharpie.com/sanford/consumer/sharpie/newproducts/whatsnew.jhtml
Preston