SawStop science

Page 2 of 2
Bill wrote:

Ya'll provided very good examples.
< snips >

That one works best for me ! Thanks Jim & everyone else who replied. John T.
--- ---
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote:

Does your computer have a touchpad? Move the cursor with your finger on the touchpad. Then try it using a piece of plastic or wood. Low capacitance and it doesn't work. Try it with a hotdog held between two pieces of wood. It may or may not work, depending on the sensitivity for capacitance of your touchpad. Same principle.
--
 GW Ross

 When the going gets tough, everybody
Geez, I don't read the newsgroup for a few days, and look what happens...

Larry W. - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar.org