Sawblade Question

Page 3 of 3

Yep...why go to the movies to scare yourself...just find an orchard that has one of these things lurking in the shadows!

There is a company located in Knoxville, TN where I have had a smaller (10") saw blade made, and one resharpened. They can make up tp a 36 inch diameter blade I think. The name is Precision Industrial Supply Co., ask for Tom Housewright, he is the owner. Phone # is (865)686-0306. You can get various types of blade specifications depending on what you are doing.
They make great blades, and have a number of other machine repair services. If they can't make what you need, he might know someone who could.
Jeff