saving the fingers...

I phoned them and they say they could one have delivered in two weeks. Too bad it costs 800 US dollar to deliver to Eastern Canada. Which is just a bit too much.

Reply to
mare

Not surprised considering they're in Oregon. So you're going to have to get creative. Plan a holiday where you fly over there and drive back in a uHaul rental. The savings on the $800 US shipping cost is factored into the cost of the rental and you get a nice cross-continent trip out of it. Hell, if I could halve my age and do something like that, I'd be all over it.

Reply to
Upscale

...and mine

Reply to
Robatoy

But then there wouldn't be anything to toss into a bowl of Wendy's chili. Mmmm, finger licking good!

Reply to
John DeBoo