saving a woodworker

You all have heard about it before. thing is i don't want to give up my house and tools http://www.geocities.com/rsk067 / RSK

I'd move into an apt with my Powermatic 66 and live way below my means to save up for another house. A house just has too many unexpected expenses during trying times. Good luck
Er....this an inappropriate beg. Sell the house. Sell the tools. Get on with your life.

I am in this EXACT same position... uncanny really. I now have 2.5 jobs, and while my legs will carry me, there is NO WAY IN HELL she will get the satisfaction of seeing me beg, or seeing me forced to sell the house I worked my ass off to get. I have, however, seriously considered taking on a room mate or two because working over 90 hours each week is kicking my ass!

Maybe you and the OP can team up and rent a house somewhere. Between your tools and his, you could have a very-well-equipped workshop, maybe even start a business...

I saw this message but the previous ones were deleted from my server. Can anyone give me the previous posts? I believe an ensuing long thread might be developed . . .
Jums

Looks like this is gone already...won't come up for me.
Can someone tell me what its about?
Have a nice week...
Trent
Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !
Trent wrote:

Dunno, I missed it too. Based on the hints, sounds like somebody getting the short end of a divorce settlement.
Glad I'm never getting divorced. (SWMBO agrees.)