I don't want to

A few days ago, the governor of Florida iirc declared that state or government flags should be lowered to half-mast for the death of ... guess...

Rush Limbaugh

Amazing in the first place.

And Palm Beach County would not do it.

Reply to
micky

I agree it is a dumb idea but a lot of these "half staff" orders are silly. It used to mean something, now it is just a popularity contest prize. I imagine the deep red areas will be lowering the flag and hanging black crepe but it will be far from universal. This is just another useless distraction. Next thing you know we will be lowering the flag because they killed Kenny.

Reply to
gfretwell