Ryobi Model JM-100 Joiner

Does anybody have experience or information on the Ryobi Model JM-100 biscuit joiner? I bought one at a garage sale for $35.00 while my wife and I were on our saturday morning walk, including an assortment of biscuits. The person that I bought it from said it had only been used a couple of times. From its appearance, he was probably telling the truth. I made one test cut and it seems to be in excellent condition.
However, when I did a web search, the Ryobi site has no information on it. Of the two sites that Google found, one was tool shop in the UK which had it for sale. The other was a Ryobi service center here in Washington state stating they had accessories for it. It has the appearance of the traditional joiner, not like the Ryobi JM-81.
Thank you in advance for any information.
--
Rex Kiner
(remove from email address

<snip>

Couple of hours after I posted, I realized that I should have done a Google Usenet search. I found those posts.
I spent some more time working with it tonight and I agree with you about it being finicky with setting the fence angle. With what I expect to be using it for, I can take the time to properly set it up. It looks well built and for $35, I cannot complain if it does not meets my needs.
Thank you for your reply.
--
Rex Kiner
http://mysite.verizon.net/rex_ellyn.kiner/index.htm