Router Bits From MLCS

I am considering purchasing the 30 piece anniversary router bit set from MLCS, and would appreciate opinions concerning overall quality of their products.
MLCS bits have alway been good for me. I'd say go ahead.

If you are looking to save money but still have bits that won't let you down - try http://woodbits.com/ for a good price/value ratio. They contract to make some of the bits that win those magazine contests.

RJD74 wrote:

I have an MLCS set...so far I'm quite happy with them. I've used about a dozen of them, so far...and all have performed well. I've mostly used them on oak and walnut.
--
Chris Merrill