Router bits by Hickory Woodworking

I was in Albuquerque yesterday, stopped by Woodworkers supply to pickup a few items. Saw they had 3 -piece Cabinet Door Router Bit Set, Ogee Style by Hickory Woodworking, on sale for $32.99.
Anyone out there using bits by Hickory? Any thoughts?
I have a big set of Hickory bits I purchased when I ordered my router from Amazon. They're okay and do the job. Not the quality of the top brands but a lot better than most cheap sets. Can't comment on your particular set but suspect if your going to use it a LOT, a better set would be adivsed. For casual or infrequent work it would probably be okay.
Nicky wrote:

Nicky wrote:

I think you'd be ill advised to buy that set, unless you knew you'd only need to make 4 or 6 doors for the rest of your life. If money is tight go to www.jesada.com. They make a nice bit and occasionally have 20% off sales. There's some guy on here that occasionally puts them on ebay as well.. He bought out some supplier in Canada.
This is the feedback I was looking for.
Deal looked to good to be true. I was not looking for a set, but at the price, not a bad idea to purchase, and use when needed.
I've been using Freud sets, and very happy with the results and longevity.
Thank you both for your feedback.
-nick