Router Bit Holder Inserts

Hi, I'm building a router bit cabinet from a book that I have. The trays in the book have plastic inserts that fit into a hole that will securly hold a router bit. I've looked all over and haven't been able to find them. Does anyone have any idea where I might find something like this? I've found the other things that are out there such as the foam and the a strip of plastic with a row of holes, but I'd really like to find the individual inserts.
Thanks, Ken
ken wrote:

Usually the plans/book will list of suppliers for items used in the plan.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
I believe CMT may make what you are looking for.
I think CMT may have what you are looking for.
McFeeley's has the inserts (CMT I think). They work with their trays sold here:
http://store.yahoo.com/squaredrive/tools-router-bits-and-accessories-router-accessories.html
look at the 1/4" and 1/2" tray inserts ($4/20). -ghe
Perhaps this might work.
http://www.sommerfeldtools.com/products.asp?ID 3
Preston

for 1/2 bit I cut my own from gray plastic conduit. Ten feet went a long way for little dollars