Router Armature removal...Old Router

Hello All, I am currently trying to remove the armature assembly from my very old rockwell wood router my grandfather gave me, but it is near impossible. I know this is a long shot but does anybody have any experience on this process? I have been googling for two hours now and can barley find any information on the router itself. Anyway, if not, i understand, Thanks, Lucas.
On 26 Jul 2006 11:34:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@uiuc.edu wrote:

I'm guessing you have ALL the screws out and the housings are really tight to the bearings. This is a tough call, but you may have to use Saskatoon police force to get it apart. You may or may not damage the housings. Or, send it in to a repair shop that does routers .