Round drawer pull

Is there a way to make a round drawer pull with out a lathe? I was thinking of making a round maple drawer pull for my table but I'm not sure how to do it. All I have to work with are a ts, dp, router and various hand saws.

Reply to
stoutman

Use your drill press.

DAGS for drillpress lathe. Its really easy to do.

Reply to
Rob V

DAGS ?

Not sure what that means.

Reply to
stoutman

DAGS is netspeak for Do A Google Search.

Good Luck - Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA

Reply to
RWM