Round registers w pull chain

Personally I would like to know about the question about the registers, which as far as I can tell was not addressed. You people just went straight to insulting the guy or anyone who did not insult the guy. If the home owner wants to close off a room it's not a character flaw. Also hvac has isn't rocket science. The worst that can happen if you close off a room or rooms is you might affect your utility bill. Anyone technically adept can design and build their own system. That's why you can buy Goodman etc without a license. The only thing you "need" a licensed have guy is for freon issues. Any reasonable arguments?