Rockler's powered Incra miter gauge

Got this in an email from my local Rockler shop:

"Incra V120 miter gauge" "Heavy duty 1/3 HP induction motor with mechanical variable speed control."

Not specified whether the motor drives the lock on the protractor or pushes the gauge forward through the cut.

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

"Gramp's shop" wrote in news:672789d4-b867-49cc-a4e6- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

forward through the cut.

Sloppy proofreading; reminds me of a KMart ad I saw many years ago for Remington shotgun shells, touting the "easy-to-clean Silverstone nonstick cooking surface".

Reply to
Doug Miller