Rockler March Madness sale

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C51EEF.8F33C980 Content-Type: text/plain;     charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding
Rockler is advertising free shipping in March with promotion code: V5738
The e-mail they sent me said it was only for newsletter subscribers but try the code it will probably work. Here is the link they sent me: http://www.rockler.com/logon/V5738.cfm?sid=V5738 --
Too much is not enough! rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net
--
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C51EEF.8F33C980
One thing that keeps me from buying more at Rockler is their high shipping costs. This sale gave me the reason to order a couple of things I "needed."