Retracting TV Cabinets

Does anyone know where I can find plans for building a cabinet for a retractable TV lift?
What pray tell is a "Retractable TV Lift"????? Do you want to retract it of lift it??????
Does anyone know where I can find plans for building a cabinet for a retractable TV lift?
You can buy the retractable parts from Rockler, iirc. Surely the plans could be got as well? Or maybe try to google it?
www.auton.com
Seems to specialize in lifts etc.
DexAZ
You can buy the retractable parts from Rockler, iirc. Surely the plans could be got as well? Or maybe try to google it?