Retail store Philly/Trenton area

Came across this place while googling something or other and stopped by today.

better than the two Woodworker's Warehouse stores I had been to and very close in size and selection to the Woodcraft store in Downingtown PA. The two guys were very friendly and even let me try out the Domino and the Cordless Festool even though it was obvious I wasn't buying either. Good selection of router bits and saw blades and about 10 stationary tools. Decent selection of screws, knobs, drawer slides, etc. they also had Baltic plywood sold in full, half and quarter sheets. I would recommend this store if you are in the area.

Stores like this makes me hope that woodworking never becomes 'mainstream' because then the Borgs will take over and be filled with lifeless drones that don't know that rabbets don't eat carrots.

This map is accurate except James Way is called Knowles Ave at 2nd Street Pike so the driving direction from google are wrong when they say turn right onto James Way.

affiliation just passing on some info you may find useful.

Reply to
RayV

Let me second that recommendation. I have purchased a Jet Supersaw from them and was given all the time I wanted to look it over, play with it, etc. Then they answered all my questions and suggested a few alternative saws to consider with intelligent reasons.

The price was competitive and included delivery into my garage.

Been back for smaller items and got the same friendly attentive, knowledgeable service.

No, neither guy is my brother in law.

Way.http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=60+James+Way,+Southampton,+Pe...>> No affiliation just passing on some info you may find useful.

Reply to
Howard