Reswaing on TS is possible

"Leon" wrote

Yep ... was recently, and recreationally, reading the county tax code on property tax exemptions/deferrals that might just be available to the aged, mentally deficient, sick lame and lazy, crippled and crazy, and, according to that descriptive bit of bureaucratese, I _am_ officially f%^&%ing "ELDERLY" this year.

Be careful, it could happen to you ...

Reply to
Swingman

I think I may be quickly approaching aged, the grocery girl no longer wants to card me for wine. Crazy, the grocery girl laughs when I try to make her "card me" when I buy wine. Crippled, the TS own one battle.

I still think I have yet to become sick, lame, or lazy.

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote

Just remember, "Canasta keeps you flit and mentally asquirt."

... or something like that. :)

Reply to
Swingman

--- SNIP---

Try a real rip blade...

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

LOL -- I just came home from the grocery an hour or so ago with two bottles of wine. My receipt says "Age verification bypassed".

Reply to
Doug Miller

1/8 or 5/32"?

My thin kerf Freud rip blade wanders on deep cuts. No probs if I run the board twice, first cut only 3/4" deep.

Joint the edges of the board square to help it stand up.

Reply to
Father Haskell

I am starting to forget how that game goes.... When is the Queen going to pay a visit?

Reply to
Leon

Ok you have my attention, 5/32" kerf? Where do you get that blade? Should be very stable. Or do you mean 3/32" kerf?

Reply to
Leon