RESOURCSE FOR DISABLED WOODWORKERS Another thread got me curious, so did a google. Not a while lot out there it seems. But this seems appropriate. Started a new thread, rather than posting to the old, more people will see this that way.
And, if you're disabled, need to check the archives too, lot of stuff there.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.