Woodworkers Prayer

Can someone post a link or the content to the Woodworkers Prayer. Something about covetting thy neighbours tools and getting up next...

I read it a while ago and I'm building a new workshop (shed!) early next year and want it in there...

Cheers,

Reply to
Andy Jeffries

The Woodworker?s Prayer

Oh Lord, so far today, I?ve not cut myself nor anyone else.

I?ve not coveted my neighbor?s tools, and I?ve not damaged any of mine.

I?ve not been led into temptation to buy any of those fancy laser guided saws that Norm uses on The New Yankee Work Shop.

I?ve not messed up any of my projects, nor had any cause to take thy name in vain.

For this I give thanks. But, Lord, I?m gonna get out of bed pretty soon, and I?ll need all the help you can offer?

(Google is a wonderful thing... you should try it ;-)

Reply to
Joe Barta

Thanks for this

As a web developer, it was my first choice. Couldn't find it with any of the following:

Nor a groups.google.co.uk search.

Out of interest what terms did you find it with...

Cheers,

Reply to
Andy Jeffries

"Woodworker's prayer" tools

Reply to
Joe Barta

Doh! Yeah, quotes would have been useful!

Ta,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Jeffries

My Dear Lord, the Carpenter's Son Please bless this project I've begun Without a clue,but with a plan I give it up to your sweet hand

(VOICE OF GOD)

"When I did my work in wood I did it right and did it good I never worked with such a plan It's not my taste but, "You da man."

Burma Shave

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson