OT Visit to Antique Engine and Tractor Show

I don't spend most of my time looking through dumpsters and other peoples trash for wood for my ww projects. Today, I went to a show over in Adrian Missouri(near Kansas border). I've put some of the pictures I took on my new website(courtesy of my cable internet provider). Now, there are a LOT of woodworking related pictures posted. I did manage to pick up a folding, Lufkin, wood rule in perfect condition for $5 at the flea market.

Lawrence L'Hote