replacement handle

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:56:39 -0700, "charlie"

Ice and a brace worked for my wife (over a few weeks).
John
Add pictures here
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030804090203000104030402 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I treated mine by standing on a home made wedge-shaped plywood thingie with my heels at the low end and toes at the high end. Do this several times a day for a few minutes at a time .. it helps to stretch the inflamed tendons, making them more resilient and flexible.
Over time, it just went away, but it hurt like h3ll every morning for several months.
--------------030804090203000104030402 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------030804090203000104030402--
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:53:50 -0500, the infamous "<<<__ Bøb __>>>"

If that's the case, I need to do plenty of lunges in soft-soled shoes every day. It's the front of my foot, the ball, where the fascia is tender. Luckily, it doesn't hurt to stretch that.

I built one of those in LoCal but failed to bring it with me. Time to diagonally saw another piece of oak flooring, or I could build a pair in the rocker style they're now selling. http://fwd4.me/Bf3
Where's that narrow jarrah piece I saw, and how can I clear a way to my bandsaur this week...?
I do need to stretch both my achilles tendons and hamstrings more often than I do. Hell, I can no longer touch my toes with fully straight legs.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.

I discern that the splints are used more for heel-end than toe-end FP. Thanks.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
✖
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:56:39 -0700, the infamous "charlie"

Mine isn't bad in the mornings, but it increases some days. Some days I don't notice it at all until noon or later.

Thanks. I'll check into that.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
✖
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:50:32 -0800, Larry Jaques

I could well be wrong, but I attributed my bursitis in the elbows to the armrests on my wheelchair. If I'm not rolling somewhere, then my elbows are usually planted on those armrests, in almost exactly the same position every time.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:38:27 -0500, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com scrawled the following:

That can do it, too. Did you swap to thicker, better padded armrests yet?
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
✖
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:39:20 -0800, Larry Jaques

Every year I replace the worn out pads with new ones. What I really have to do is to make some pads that are a little more durable and longer lasting.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:58:39 -0500, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com scrawled the following:

Yeah, and use thicker, old-growth Naugas for covers.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
✖
I suffered from intense plantars faciitus with very large heel spurs on both feet. I would literally cry on standing. Custom orthotics did NOT help. Cortisone lasted about 1 month.
Find some of these, they are pricey but they work for me: Alzner othotics. I've worn the same pair for about 12 years now.
Another key is buy shoes that do not flex in the arch. There is no one brand name, it is model by model problem. Grab the toe and the heel and try to bend the toe up, if it moves any in the arch, don't buy them. Stretching exercises of the Achilles tendon help also.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Alas, my PF is ball-of-the-foot type, not heel. But thanks.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
✖
✖
The Rockets work with a golf club grip. I don't know about the Fuller hatchet, but a quick trip to anyone who re-grips golf clubs would sure let you know.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
✖
On Dec 13, 9:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Pearl Beach) wrote:

I've seen electrician's fusion tape (stretch the tape, wind it around the splice, and it fuses to a solid rubber lump) used for handles. It might fit the requirement, and it molds to any kind of shaft. There's natural-rubber and silicone versions available.
Add pictures here
✖