anybody know where to get these ?

Simple Q ... you can get plastic balls (ooh er missus) that attach to shock cord, about 20mm diameter solid items, with a 5mm (or so) hole thru centre.

such as

don't want to make a tank banger, but I do want to get hold of some of these balls .... anybody know what they are called ? ... and importantly where I can get them.

I tried half a dozen outdoor shops today with no luck, but got some pretty coloured shock cord :-)

Reply to
Rick Hughes

that I use that shop, it was just the first one I found them on!)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In message , Rick Hughes writes

google for Ben Wa balls

Reply to
geoff

Now why didn't I think of that name ... I tried all sorts of permutations of 'shock cord balls' :-)

Thnx a bundle

Reply to
Rick Hughes

:-)