Replacement Window Handle

Anyone know where I might be able to source a replacement for one of these?

Thanks!

Reply to
Peter Brophy

This might fit

Failing that a local glazing company might have a selection.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I have emailed a few companies on the web - one replied saying that this model is not manufactured any more. I was hoping someone may know differently or perhaps know of an alternate that would fit.

Here's an additional image showing the dimensions of the screw holes:

Peter Brophy

ebay if anywhere

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

I asked my local glazing guy if he could get me one last year and he just picked one up out of his spares box. Might be worth a visit to your local glazier?