Reitech EZO-MS, anyone use it?

I just bought a table saw with one of these switches on it. I want to change to 240v from 120v, and the seller says the switch is only good for 120v. Well, it says on it 600v, so it probably will work at 240v, but I don't know how. Reitech's website is down, so I am guessing they are out of business(?)
If anyone has one of these, maybe you can dig your instruction sheet out and help me. Also, there is a box next to the switch that looks like it has something that pulls out, and is marked "on" and "off". What the heck is that? Thanks.
Or you could call them.
ReiTech 11965 12th Ave. S., Ste. 200 Burnsville, MN 55337
Tel: 952-895-6161 Fax: 952-895-8010 Toll Free: 800-385-6161 UA100

Well, thank you very much for the info. They are still in business, and will look into why their website is down.
The switch is good to 600v, but he says the critical component is the magnetic switch, and that is not part of their switch, so he can't tell me anything. The hunt continues.
A 240 volt switch needs 2 poles, i.e. two wires in and two wires out. The 600 volt rating on the switch just means the switch can handle up to 600 volts per pole.
I do not know what the box does.

of
and
could be that it is a single pole switch(one set of contacts)you need a double pole with 220 unless you have a contactor(starter) Keith