American Valor

Watched it tonight on PBS ... one of the best, and most fitting, tributes to those who have served our country in the Armed Forces, especially on this particular day.

I hope ALL you guys who served have had a good and comfortable Veterans Day.

Reply to
Swingman

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:17:33 GMT, "Swingman" brought forth from the murky depths:

I'll ditto that. Thanks, guys!

  • Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
  • --Noah *
Larry Jaques