Rediscovering the Wheel, repeatedly

Page 5 of 5
On 1/7/13 11:43 AM, Leon wrote:

TBIII- certainly a different horse. The melamine... well, I'm sure it was the "good stuff." :-)

I had a line of about 15 dried glue drops that went from little to big all in a straight line. When I ran my scraper along to pop them off, it sounded like running a mallet down the muted keys of a small xylophone.
--

-MIKE-