Recent Gloat

Just to set the record straight.
One of you said something about not saying something to a lady. As for my name, I bear a lot of resemblance to the great Johnny Cash hit of a few years ago, "A Boy Named Sue."
Deb
Add pictures here
βœ–

That was me. If you were offended by that, I apologise. So what's your full first name then? Alex
Add pictures here
βœ–
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

my
full first name then?

You had better apologize, with a name like that you can be sure he is on tough dude...
-- -Jim ©Ώ©¬
Add pictures here
βœ–

Wait a minute there's something further I forgot... Alex
Add pictures here
βœ–
AAvK wrote:

Delbert, which in S.C. Ill. has the nickname of "Deb"
Deb
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hmmm... I'd go with Del, myself- but I suppose that's just a local preference.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Dr. deb writes:

Poor geographical luck. I had a cousin named Delbert. In NY, he was 'Del'.
Charlie Self "There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up." Booker T. Washington
Add pictures here
βœ–
Fri, Oct 15, 2004, 8:59pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@mon-cre.net (Dr. deb) says: Delbert, which in S.C. Ill. has the nickname of "Deb"
About all I can say to a statement like that is, I think I'd either have people call me by my full name, or I'd move and tell people to call me "Del", or "Bert". But that's just me. However, I'd definitely start using something besides "Dr. Deb" on-line - maybe "Dr. D". And, you're a doctor of what?
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
Add pictures here
βœ–

Soo.. That seems to be a teaser explanation.
Are you?
A. A guy with a name that the opposite gender normally uses. B. A guy still in the closet that wishes his name was Deb. C. A woman named Deb that is still in the closet. or D. None of the above.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Oct 14, 2004, 5:55pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) says: Soo.. That seems to be a teaser explanation. Are you? A. A guy with a name that the opposite gender normally uses. B. A guy still in the closet that wishes his name was Deb. C. A woman named Deb that is still in the closet. or D. None of the above.
Yeah. If it's A, I think the guy had best put a disclaimer in his signature block. Or something. But, then that kinda makes one wonder why a guy would want to be called by a girl's name. In that case, B might apply. Me and the Woodworking Gods don't really want to know more if D figures in there anywhere.
Final thoughts: If it's a guy, he should say so, and put that in all his posts. And, if it's a girl, she should say so.
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
Add pictures here
βœ–
J T wrote:

Actually, "E" Which is, "Can I help it if I am from South Central Illinois?
Deb
Add pictures here
βœ–

Okay Doc Deb... since you're a guy, and considering your recent gloat, then...
"YOU DEFINITELY SUCK"!!
Very nice score on the pecan!
Alex
Add pictures here
βœ–
Related to Dr. Glenn Abigail that drew 1200ccs of fluid from my chest cavity yesterday?

βœ–