Just something a little different...

This is something I've been tinkering around with as time allows.

I'm going to build a jacobs ladder with it.. <G>

I do not by any means claim to be the first to do this, but the circuit you see in the video is indeed of my own design. I'll share the shematics in a follow up post, if anyone is interested?

Diesel

And this is the schematic to my circuit:

Contrary to claims made by a flooding remailer, It is NOT based on anyone elses work - It's my own design.

Reply to
Diesel