Re: work

Yo Jeff....wrong group to post your pics. Post in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (ABPW)

Bob S.

my work > > >
Reply to
Bob S.

That, and I'm not sure what format folks are posting in, but the above two postings hang up Gravity on Teranews. jpegs are fine, but some other formats don't seem to work and won't stop trying to load, I have to kill Gravity to get started again.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita