Re: Williams & Hussey

I'm also interested on the variable speed control and eliptical jig.
where did you purchace these items and a ball park figure. would be appreciated.
Thanks Shakintom
snipped-for-privacy@fones.com Wrote: > I've got a W&H molder that I bought about a year ago. I've run probably > 2

--
shakintom

I saw the elliptical jig on ebay recently for around $290. Have used it at work and it's great. Lenny
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:02:21 +0000, shakintom