Re: What is it? Set 267

1513 looks like the front half of an articulated buckboard, but I bet it turns out to be a 'fifth wheel' to be towed behind a cannon to carry the gunpowder or something.
1514: a knife sharpener.
1515: as with many things looks strangely familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.
1516: Spurs for a bullrider
1517: This looks like a straigforward yoke...possibly for something small like a goat or pony?
1518: No clue. Something for pulling down a garage door?