RE: Video: Bevel-Cutting Router Jig

A few weeks ago, some one was looking for a way to cut a bevel using a router.
This isn't exactly what will do that job but it might jiggle the old thought process.
http://woodsmithtips.com/l/104d3-189092
Lew
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:23:13 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

That *might* have been me...

Nope, not only not what I was trying to achieve, it is almost the exact opposite. BTW have not finished my little project but will post details when I do.
--
William

On 9/11/14, 8:17 PM, William Bagwell wrote:

Man, a guy with a sharp plane would've had that done in the time it took to think about making that jig.
--

-MIKE-