Router jig

In the past I've seen jigs or fixtures offered for sale that permit one to route small parts and retain all ten fingers. I'm going to need one in a couple of weeks and can't find it. Does anyone have a suggestion for where to buy such an item?

Thanks, RB

Reply to
RB

Sweet Sawdust

Reply to
Pat Barber

's called a "Small parts miter jig" P/N 04K01.01 and sells for $14.95 US.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob

I haven't personally tried this, so use at your own risk. Another tip I have seen uses a hand screw to hold small items and keep your fingers at a safe distance.

HTH Big John

There is a thin line between hobby & mental illness.

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.

Reply to
WilliaJ2