Re: Vibration on 1/2" bits on Milwake 5615 router

Make sure that you are not bottoming out the bits.

As usual excellent advice but I think you may have misread as I did the first time the size of the bits that are giving the problems. The 1/2" shank bit is 2.5" long, that is really not too long and it only cuts a 1/2" wide.