Re: TS book recommendation?

I am a newbie and I just picked up "The Table Saw Book" by Kelly Mehler last week. It is easy to read and full of great information. Everyone I asked said get Mehler's book. It is good advice.

Kelly Mehler: The Table Saw Book FWIW, Roy Hickman
Could anyone recommend a good book about TS basics and safety? There seem to be a lot out there. I want to be able to obviously set up TS correctly to get the best out of it. Thanks in advance --
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:48:22 -0500, Roy Hickman's fingers viciously stabbed at an innocent keyboard to form the now famous if slightly awkward haiku:

I agree about the Mehler book
Also check out this link http://www.thewoodshop.20m.com/calibrate_sled1.htm "Setting Up a Table Saw & Squaring Crosscut Devices" By Jack Loganbill
Mowgli