Re:Tool quality.

in 1181438 20050307 122250 "George" wrote

"Andy Dingley" wrote in messag >news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com.. >> It was somewhere outside Barstow when "George" wrote > >> >Wallpaper an XB-70, probably the sexiest plane ever > >> >Compared to other knockoffs, like the Tu-144 >> >I've seen, it's just gorgeous > >> But the Tu144 bore no relation to the XB70. If anything it was >> knock-off of Concorde > > >Drop nose, forward canard, low delta wing - yeah, right. They don't loo >anything like each other

So the xb70 was a copy of concorde

Sorry, I don't think they are at all alike, whereas the tu144 and concorde were very simila (in appearance, that is)

Reply to
Bob Martin