To George down in the US

Nothing really. I just wanted USers to know what it's like to be described as "down there", from "up" in Canada.

Reply to
BraveNewWhirl

Now you stop that! The less awareness Murkans have of us 'up here', the better off we will be. I mean, do WE want GMO all over the damn place and obese people sucking aspartame 'diet' sodypop and paranoia and duckytape and school violence and... Hmmm. Too late.

Reply to
enoughluncheonmeat!

Up yours, you freaking Canuckleheads. o!oo

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Va-te-faire enceinte!

Reply to
graham

That's "Canuckistanis", you capitalist swine, you. :)

Reply to
canuckistani