Re: Southern Ontario Source for Hardwoods

Hey Dave!

I have not seen you since the last woodshow, how have you been?

David Eisan Fed Tool Guy...

Small private mill has excellent hrdwds for reasonable prices. Oak, > cherry, walnut, butternut, tulip, cedar, pine and many others. Will custom > cut. They use a band saw mill. Call Barry at 1-519-756-2473. I have bought > hundreds of bf. of lumber and am very pleased with the quality. >
Reply to
David F. Eisan

Just great Dave. I thought your Godzilla pics and story were hilarious. Thanx for sharing. The shop keeps me busy. BTW looking for a dedicated Resaw bandsaw something that will take a 11/2 or bigger blade. Let me know what's available. My E-Mail snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com. I am currently setting up a web site it's still under construction . daveswoodworking.com.

Reply to
skip tracer