Re: Southern Ontario Source for Hardwoods

Hey Dave!
I have not seen you since the last woodshow, how have you been?
David Eisan Fed Tool Guy...

Just great Dave. I thought your Godzilla pics and story were hilarious. Thanx for sharing. The shop keeps me busy. BTW looking for a dedicated Resaw bandsaw something that will take a 11/2 or bigger blade. Let me know what's available. My E-Mail snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com. I am currently setting up a web site it's still under construction . daveswoodworking.com.