source of hardwoods in Idaho near Riggins

Preferably an internet source...anywhere from Grangeville to McCall, possibly Lewiston. thanks, Rich

Reply to
res055a5

FRANKLIN BUILDING SUPPLY McCall Store P.O. Box 1737

14047 Highway 55 McCall, ID 83638 P (208) 634.8111

I don't know what the McCall store is like, but the Boise store is nice, they carry Oak, Alder, Maple, Hemlock, etc. and the guy in Boise said they can order in just about anything else I want in as small as 3 BF or so (one board) give them a call

Then there's always Boise, it's only 3 hours away, and you have High Desert hardwood, woodcraft, there's another one in Garden City that sells rough lumber but I don't remember the name.

Reply to
Richard Clements

How far are you from Walla Walla?

Have you done a check on Intermountain lumber?

Alan

Reply to
Alan W

i actually live in Everett, wa.....north of seattle......but i'm looking for sources of wood that grow in idaho along the salmon and snake rivers. i figured somebody over there must sell it. rich

Reply to
res055a5

Reply to
res055a5