Re: Slow Speed Grinder

I don't recall who was interested in the "Oneway Grinding Wheel Balancer" but Hartville Tool has it on sale this week.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve, Thank you for posting this information. I've got "other fish to fry" at present (I want to "do" the electric in my work area), but I'm certainly not going to forget about the Oneway Balancing System.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill