Re: Rockwell 4" Deluxe Jointer info request

http://www.owwm.com There's probably a manual posted there someplace. if not, ask in the discussion group.
PM6564 responds:

snip
Probably. Or go back to the manufacturer, Delta.
Charlie Self
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." James Madison
Thx! I'll check at all recommended locations.
--Kent

Delta will have one, I'm sure. Probably even parts should you need them
Quality iron which I used for over twenty years. When Susan relented on a wider JET, my eldest didn't even congratulate me before asking for Rocky.

Hi I have the same model Delta handles all parts. Changing knives is easy......just take your time. There are three set screws that hold a bar against the blades. Loosen those and the blade comes right out. The rear table should be just the same level as the blades. Once set it should not need to be set again except for change of blades.
I have the manual, but no way to scan it....sorry. I am sure Delta can get you one.
Great little machine. Had mine for 30 years, no problems.
wally
Kent P. Iler wrote:

OK. I took a close look, and see 3 hex nuts that look like they are applying pressure to the blades. It's not an allen set screw like I'm normally familiar with. Just loosen these a few turns, and replace the blades?
Thx!
--Kent