Re: quilting frame

I've never seen plans for one, but my mother has a quilting frame exactly like that!I've never seen another one other than hers. Nice!
How about this? http://www.moritzdesigns.com/quilting/frame.html

Casper wrote:

Don't know what kind you are looking for (your photos are gone), but Google can be your friend!! If you are looking for one as depicted in several ads there, with a little imagination, you can do your own plans. I built several much like the ones shown at http://www.moritzdesigns.com/quilting/frame.html . Wife and friends all loved them.