Re: quilting frame

"splinter" was heardto say...

>Hello does anyone have a set of plans for a quilting frame. I have searched >everywhere. Attached is a picture of what I am looking for. Thanks for any >help.

I've never seen plans for one, but my mother has a quilting frame exactly like that!I've never seen another one other than hers. Nice!

Reply to
Casper

Puff Griffis

Don't know what kind you are looking for (your photos are gone), but Google can be your friend!! If you are looking for one as depicted in several ads there, with a little imagination, you can do your own plans. I built several much like the ones shown at

Wife and friends all loved them.

Reply to
Big John