Re: Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:56:26 -0500, "Dave in Houston"

Ive had a similar problem. Stuck in LA traffc and needing to pee..the handy OJ container from MickyDs was an obvious choice,
Until I found that the orange juice came in a 8 ounce container and I had a 12 ounce bladder.....
Gunner
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:20:14 -0700, Gunner

appointments and quite often made pit stops at service centers on the way home. I don't recall how it started, but she was soon counting discarded 2 litre coke bottles half full of ginger ale. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

That's not ginger ale - it's lager beer for exporting southwards, just waiting for carbonation and re-bottling.

Bigger shop doesn't help. "Mrs. Parkenson's Law" applies. ("Clutter expands to fill all available space." -- for those unfamiliar, see the writings of C. Northcote Parkinson at you library. Ranks alongside 'Murphy' and 'The Peter Principle" :)
Send me 5 lbs of the 'good stuff' :)
--
J Miller
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I agree with shelves and boxes except I use plastic boxes with lids and keep them in a shed. Carry what I need to the shop.