Re: Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3331.bay.webtv.net:

*trim*

You forgot your can of yellow paint for new tools.

HTH,

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Ive had a similar problem. Stuck in LA traffc and needing to pee..the handy OJ container from MickyDs was an obvious choice,

Until I found that the orange juice came in a 8 ounce container and I had a 12 ounce bladder.....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Tue, Sep 11, 2007, 5:56am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) doth sayeth: You forgot your can of yellow paint for new tools.

Damn, yer right; except it's actually a can of brush on yellow, and a can of spray yellow - the spry paint worked nicely on the ammo cans. I keep the red paint outside.

I've got a small heater I'll be using out there this winter too. The window fan should spread the heat nicely.

The kid finally moved his Jeep to his buddy's, so he can put an engine in it. Maybe now I can get him to move his other '52 Buick to where it was, so I can get a 12'X20' garage up - I want room to build a boat that's longer than 12'..

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Send me 5 lbs of the 'good stuff' :)

Reply to
John Miller

I used to drive a rather innocent but realistic gal to out-of-town appointments and quite often made pit stops at service centers on the way home. I don't recall how it started, but she was soon counting discarded 2 litre coke bottles half full of ginger ale. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

That's not ginger ale - it's lager beer for exporting southwards, just waiting for carbonation and re-bottling.

Reply to
Ecnerwal