Re: [Press Release] Ingrained Memories

one
Thanks for sharing a nice story Sy, and for doing the good deed. How about pics of the table? How big does Butternut get in 60 years? The PR makes it sound like there was just enough for a table.
There was a lot of Butternut actually. I've got lots left over. I had it all sawn 6/4. Pictures tomorrow.
Sy

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:12:39 GMT, the opaque "The Duke of Burl"

I'm sure it will, Sigh. G'luck with it. You've done quite well already.
Hey, why are you getting only one piece of furniture from all that wood?!?

COVERED? <gasp>

Very cool.
------------------------------ REAL men don't need free plans ------------------------------ http://diversify.com REAL websites
Pictures have been posted to ABPF and ABPW.
Sy