Re: OT: Pvt. Jonathan R. Pfender, 22, of Evansville, Ind., died in Bayji, Iraq, on Dec. 30, when an improvised explosive device detonated near his HMMWV during patrol

TELL YOU WHAT . . . I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GIVE UP WOODWORKING AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TALKING TO 81.923.33.44 or was that 90.22.34.66 or wait maybe 90.44.55.28 sure wish his mom could have thought of a better name. It really has affected him badly. Looks like he has spent most of his life in the IP wilderness floating from one newsgroup to the next going OT all the time poor man.
Lets help him . . . lets get a paypal donation set up and make a difference this year we'll get him a fixed IP address! So he wont have to keep changing his address all the time.
This is maybe all he needs for some stablity in his life. Sure we're happy we have names. Its must be sad to float from one IP address to another all day. So heads up lets make a difference.
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 15:48:50 -0000, 19.60.9.44.84

Hmmmmm,
You post with all caps, you respond to a troll, you quote the troll's post,
Three strikes and you are out. You are worse than the troll as far as I am concerned because the troll bothers me not from my killfile. Neither will you now.