Re: OT/Police really do Care

Reminds me of a tale a friend of mine, Steve, who is IT support in a large hospital near here, once told me.
He was down in casulty doing some work when one of the doctors indicatated him to come over. He showed Steve an X-ray and asked Steve what he thought an object was. Steve looked at it for a moment and decided it was the end cap and pins off a florescent tube. The doctor nodded. Apparantly some woman had decided the tube was the perfect shape and when she got really excited the tube broke inside her.
Ooooo, ouch!

I suspect alcohol may have been involved...

I think it's safe to say she was 'lit up'. :)